It's been a while since I've been to this particular Starbucks near Jacksonville Beach.
It's too warm for Starbucks' coffee right now.
Perhaps a trip to the beach would be nice, though!
Have a great weekend, my friends.
Love,
Jackie
Perhaps a trip to the beach would be nice, though!
Have a great weekend, my friends.
Love,
Jackie

6 comments:
Not exactly the "Stars" I thought you to be
"Gazin", Jackie....pretty though!
Enjoy the beach! My favourite spot.
You mentioned I should write a book. Well, I did and it's on my next-to-last blog post. Finally published and ready to read. Yippeeee!
On the face of it I don't blame you for avoiding hot drinks, including coffee in hot weather. Yet, I read somewhere that the Indians (not the red variety LIL) eat hot curry and drink hot drinks in hot weather to, would you believe it, stay cool! It seems a paradox but they say if you are hot inside you feel cooler outside! Thanks for your kind comment about Maggie. She is in severe pain and taking Morphine and unfortunately has to wait until 11th Aug to start her radiotherapy treatment. I'd love to write more but unfortunately I do not have a working email address. Take care and thanks for your second visit to my blog. I have a whole series of Painting and Decorating stories planned. Hugs - Eddie
Nice to see you my friend, Im free for a beer,lol.
I'm for a free beer as well LOL
Make that 2 beers then my friendly Teacher.lol.
Post a Comment