Yep. The Wright Brothers flew the first airplane at Kitty Hawk, North Carolina.
This "First in Flight" is noted on the N.C. rear automobile tag.
But that's not what I noticed.
"Indian Car"...??
Ugh! (Maybe I shouldn't use that term....defamatory, in a sense...not meant that way.)
Closer Inspection:
OK... I see a little "Indian" going on (blanket on the front seat....paint on the dashboard.)
What IS that hanging from the rear view mirror??!
Is that a snakeskin?? "OH MY GOODNESS " (said in my best Shirley Temple voice...)
Who owns this "ride" ??
Wanna bet it's the two with the lonnnnnnnnnnnng braids down their back.
I'm smiling at the other bumper sticker on their car
(first photo)
"Sure, You Can Trust the Government"





7 comments:
Yes I noticed the bumper sticker too. Too cute and too true!!! I liked the car Jackie, I think it would be fun to cruise around some country roads taking pictures don't you?
We could dress up like two old hippie chicks and camp out. What do ya think? Come on, deep down I know ya want to!! Love Di ♥
'Pow-Wow' what a heap good iron horse! LOL Think you are right about the owners Kimosabi! Not the car I would chose, particularly with the snakes! LOL. What a collection of cars you saw. Hugs ~ Eddie
That one would catch MY eye, too - one way or another :)
I'd better be careful what I say though...I'm finding myself drawn to some very "Bohemian style" blogs. They interest me somehow...In fact, I'm exploring if that is indeed my "inner style"!
Okay, I am totally confused (pretty much my normal state of mind) but your e-mail address came back to me about 6 weeks ago as invalid and now I cannot find you on facebook, so I panicked and tried to find your new blog. At least I finally also figured out how to follow you here. My blog is so messed up...it has some funny (not REALLY) thing that I can't get rid of, running through the page when you scroll down!
Think I may have seen these two braided guys but on a motorcycle shaped like a duck!
blessings and love,
marcy
Sorry not visited before now - just realized you got a new blog,lol.
Wow...now that's a crazy ride..but I wouldn't even get in with the snake skin hanging there..nope not even a little. Now the car in the previous post was kind of pretty. But I still wouldn't want it unless it had air. As hot of a summer as it has been..it would be horrid to ride in without some AC..
Thanks for stopping by and checking on me. The shots didn't help much. I still hurt..I might be walking a little better. But not very far. Mom has her surgery friday. That's also when I see the new doctor. So friday will be a busy day.
Thanks for the sweet comments, thoughts and prayers. It really, really is appreciated.
Love and hugs, Jerelene
I absolutely love the inside of that car. Wow, what a fun decorating scheme that fellow has.
Post a Comment