Sunday, September 11, 2011

Remembering: September 11, 2001


September 11, 2011


8:46 AM: Flight 11 crashed into the World Trade Center north tower - New York City

9:03 AM: Flight 175 crashed into the World Trade Center south tower - New York City

9:38 AM: Flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon - Washington, D.C.


10:10 AM: Flight 93 crashed in Pennsylvania


"God, I pray that You will watch over us, bless and protect us.
Blessed be the name of the Lord.
Amen"


Jackie

9 comments:

Rob-bear said...

A terrible day for the United States, and for the world!
Blessings and Bear hugs on the anniversary.

Eddie Bluelights said...

Yes, God Bless and protect us - and all those who died in this most evil attack, and others. I remember hearing about this in sheer disbelief. Bob and I were driving along a road and we were flagged down by a 90 year old customer and invited into his house to see in horror something which should only be in a horror movie. Until then neither of us knew what ther twin towers were even. Those brave people trying to rescue them and those brave men on flight 93 giving their lives to stop another monstrous act of terrorism. How anyone can actually do this sort of thing defies imagination. God bless + Eddie

Annette said...

Amen.

Maggie May said...

Amen to that.
The most awful atrocity. We must remember all those bereaved people whose life will never be the same.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

imac said...

The World has gone Mad - just a few, but they reak havoc for ev1.

God bless to all involved - families - relations - friends and lets pray for Peace to all.

Wanda..... said...

Remembering too.

Tamara said...

Amen, my Sister, Amen!

Diana said...

Today was a very somber day for me Jackie. And tears flowed again as I watched the news about it once again. It made me grateful for all of the heros of the day and sad for all of the loss. I went to church with that on my mind and prayed.
Love Di ♥

Tranquility Speaks said...

I hope better sense prevails on those behind the attacks and their followers. Humanity can seriously do without all of this..