They came over Tuesday afternoon dressed for Nana to take their Christmas photos, and I put some of the shots I took of them in a short slideshow for you to see.
I love these children so very much....
***Footnote***(Please, turn your sound on. I added piano music to accompany the photos. And, full-screen mode blurs the photos for some reason....so, you'll see the photos better in the 'itty bitty' panel that comes up on your blog. )
Music: Richard Clayderman's "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You"
17 comments:
Absolutely beautiful and heartwarming, Jackie! Those are some truly fine-looking kids!
I've been remiss in thanking you for all of the wonderful kindness you've shown Dorothy. I visited last night and I got a great kick out of how much a great kick SHE got out of your recent light-up musical card! She loved it, and I love you! Thanks!
Jim....thank you for your kind words. I'm glad that Dorothy received the card. I picked it out especially for her because of the lights and the music. As she continues to be in rehab, I hope that she knows I think of her and pray for her. Thank you again for your kind words. I love you too, my friend.
Wonderful shots, so very cute, and great music, by you??
Thank you, Stewart! The music is by Richard Clayderman. I love to hear him play the piano.
I'm glad you like the photos. Warmest hugs to you, my friend....
Beautiful family, Jackie!
God Bless!
I love all the photos, but I think my most favorite is the one taken from the back, something so sweet about seeing them walking away to an adventure!
Thanks for sharing these, Jackie.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen
What sweet pictures!! You live next door to your grandchildren?! Oh Jackie, you're going to make me cry. ;-)
Seriously though, I could only imagine what that would be like. They are so blessed in that they get to know their grandparents and be molded to some extent from the time they spend with Nana. May they love the Lord as you do.
The song fits. We (parents and grandies) invest and sacrifice for our offspring. We do quite a lot for them, but I'm sure you wouldn't have it any other way. :-)
Beautiful pictures Jackie! I love how you did the slide show and music. I just don't remember how to do anything. I tried changing my picture on my blog today and got some error report. I would just feel so bad if I lost my blog! I would loose all my blogger friends addresses. I better write everything down. You just never know! It looks like Christmas is underway in your neck of the woods!
Eileen....I liked the ones of them walking away, too. They had fun during that part of the photo opt...didn't know that I was taking their photo...just thought they were walking 'free'...
:)) Thank you, my friend.
Craver Vii...Yes, my Grands live next door...but it's not really 'walking' distance....unless you consider a lonnnnnng walk 'walking distance. We live on a farm...and our farm and their homesite border each other. As we drive east on the farm, we have a pond that has a dam that one can drive across...very near to their home. Where the children were walking in the photo is the drive (path) over the dam portion of the pond that separates our farm and their home. Our son lives in the house that his Grandaddy and Grandmother had....and one that my husband grew up in when he was a boy. Lots of memories in that home....and we are very glad that our son and his family are living there now.
Yes, I picked that song out for my Grandchildren. You have the same type of thinking about family that I do...investment and sacrifice....but well worth both. Thank you, my friend. It's always wonderful to see you here....
Linda Lu!! Hi my friend. Always so good to see a message from you. I play around with different programs...love to learn....and try to learn different ones. Don't fret about losing things on your blog, my friend. You'll do just fine. I know you will. It's a good thing to write down those e-mail and snail mail addresses, though. Good idea!
Blogger has its hiccups....but it plugs along....sorta like me. :))) I send you lots of hugs. Love you.
J.
Beautiful post! And delightful kids. Also nice that they can grow up where there Dad did. Our grandkids live in NJ, SC and CO, so visits take some doing. The NJ boys will be here for Christmas - pictures to follow.
Beautiful Jackie. Love the photos. They are so photogenic and their expressions are wonderful. Love the music too. Hope you're having a wonderful Thursday.
Love,
Cindy
Lew....thank you so much. As your NJ grandkids come home, I know that you will be very excited to see them. I look forward to your photos of your family. Have a wonderful Christmas, my friend!
Cindy....Your words mean a lot to me. I am thinking of you and thinking of your Dad. I am going to send you another letter soon. I hope to get that in the mail to you in the next few days. Hugs and love to you, Cindy.
Love,
J.
HI JACKIE - oh my, beautiful pictures to go with a great song - wow! they are all so lovely - "thank you"
Love Gail
peace.....
Gail....Love and peace to you, my friend. May you and Skipp have a beautiful Christmas together. Thank you for your friendship during this past year. Love and hugs to you....
J.
Beautiful video and the children are so lovely. No wonder you love them so much.
Real Christmasy outfits too.
Maggie X
Nuts in May
Hi Maggie...So good to see you here.
The little dress that Shelby (the baby girl) has on belonged to Lauren (her older sister) when she was Shelby's age. Our daughter-in-law kept all of her clothes and she was happy to see that Shelby could wear the same dress that 'big sister' had worn when she was a toddler. I'm glad that you like the video. I hug you warmly. Love to you, my friend.
J.
I'm late for the party ~ slapped wrist LOL
Beautiful video, Jackie and loved the music - one of my favs ~ Smiles and hugs ~ Eddie
Hi Eddie...So glad that you could make it; better late than never. :)) Hugs and smiles right back to you, my friend. I love that song, too!
Post a Comment