I was very sick...to the point that I thought I was going to have to go to the hospital.
I have recovered and am resting.
Our children and grandchildren spent Sunday afternoon with us.
Late Sunday evening, Husband and I went to our lake lot in Florida and spent time with Daddy and Mama. It was a relaxing Father's Day.
Father's Day - 2012

.jpg)
21 comments:
You were missed Jackie. Glad to see that you are doing better.
Glad that you are feeling better. Hospital is not fun.
Also happy to hear that you had a wonderful Fathers' Day.
Blessings and Bear hugs.
Jackie, I am so sorry that you've been so ill. I had no idea.
Please get well soon.
Lots of Love
Maggie X
Nuts in May
I hope you are doing better Jackie. I heard about some food related illness that was going around in Georgia. I was worried that may have been what you had.
Are you doing any better? I should have called you. Last week was just crazy. Kate has to have surgery again this coming Monday (25th) something we weren't expecting.
I'm glad you had time with your folks this weekend and hope that means you are regaining your strength. Take Care my friend, Love and HUGS to you, Love Di ♥
I am so glad to hear you are getting better, jackie. Being sick is never fun, but it sure helps to have family around. I hope they pampered you a bit. Love the pictures. :-)
What beautiful scenery! I'm very glad to hear that you DIDN'T end up at the hospital! Feel well! I'm saying a prayer...
XXXOOO
'Glad you were able to spend time with your family for Father's Day (and in such beautiful surroundings!), but so sorry your recuperation is taking so long.
I find that as we get older it does take longer to heal and recuperate! 'Just doesn't seem fair.
We can't take our health for granted anymore.
Continue to rest up and don't over-do it once you're feeling better, you don't want a relapse!
Feel good, my friend.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen
I have been thinking of you! I'm so sorry to hear you have been sick. I will say some extra prayers for restored health. We need our Jackie back just as strong and vibrant as ever. So glad you got to be with family for Father's Day!
Be well friend,
Hugs to you!
My! I see by the dates, you really have been through the wars...nice to have the battle behind you now?! Hugz and belated get well vibes.♥
I'm so sorry you have been sick. I had no idea. I have had a hard time keeping up with blogging lately. It is good to hear you are feeling better, and I'm thankful you didn't end up in the hospital. Take care my friend. Don't overdo. Rest.
I love trees.... what kind are these?
Glad you are feeling better.....
Ang
Jackie, glad that you have now recovered from your illness. I like your lake/tree photos - Dave
Sad to hear that you have been unwell - but glad to hear you are on the mend. It looks that way from the photos :-)
White cypress and red cypress.
Good to have you visit. Stop by any time.
Jackie: So glad you are feeling better. I have been fighting a summer cold and cough into the night. Your cyprus tree photos at the lake are really neat.
I'm so sorry to hear you have been ill Jackie but I'm pleased you are improving. I hope you'll soon be back to full strength. Get as much rest as you can.
I am going to be doing some indigo dyeing in a couple of weeks time so I am hoping to combine my sun-dyeing with fabrics I make then. Thank you for stopping by my blog today :-) xxx
Rest is good. I've been doing some of that myself. (I'm on vacation.) Let me chime in with the others in your community to wish you well. Shalom.
I should have KNOWN when I saw the gap between this and the last post that SOMEthing was wrong!
I'm relieved to know that you are now on the "up" side of whatever it was ... do you know?
After that long a "bug" it usually takes some time to feel like "yourself". (Wow. That's a lot of quotation marks.)
Don't overdo at the lake, d'you hear me?
I am so sorry, I did not know you were ill. Happy to know you are doing better though. We were in NC and I thought of you so often! I had several days of just boredom and wanted to get a hold of you and say, lets drive hours to see each other! I will not let that opportunity pass me by again. Although I love seeing my daughter and 2 granddaughters....there are days...that are just days where I would have loved to "take off" lol. Back at home again in the sweltering heat of St. George. Back to work and counting the days until I can go on vacation once again! hugs Jackie.
HI JACKIE - Oh my, I had no idea - I am so sorry I wasn't here sooner to wish you well and send prayers and love - i am here now mustering up good energy and love and prayers and sending them your way - please be better soon
Love to you
\
Gail
peace.....
Thank you for the well wishes, my friends.
I appreciate all the good wishes and kindnesses of you, my blogging friends. Each one of you is special to me. I'm on the mend and my husband and I will be working at the lake on Thursday and Friday putting up more fencing. I send you all a smile.
Thank you, Tamara, Rob, Maggie, Di, Jan, Jim, Eileen, Vicky, Penny, Sally, Angie, Dave, RunE, Tom, Julie, Craver, Rebecca, Linda, and Gail. Your visits to my blog mean a lot to me. I'll see you all soon.
Hugs,
Jackie
Post a Comment