I don't usually link to others' blogs in my blog...selfish girl that I am.
My blog is mainly a photo blog...with a smathering of blah blah... blah blah... blah blah from me.
But this is an exception.
I consider Jim Sullivan (Suldog) to be a close friend.
We met through blogging. Aren't blogging friends the BEST.
I was introduced to him by Janine (Sniffles and Smiles)... a close and dear friend of mine to this day.
His writing amazes me....always.
The read is a long one. Don't let that dissuade you, please.
You will be blessed beyond words as you read Suldog's "The Gift."
THE GIFT
6 comments:
I will check it out.
Gonna travel over and check it out. Also, I disagree with your comments concerning your blog. I think it is wonderful to come here to see photos and read stories. Peace
Thank you so very much for the kind words, my friend! You're very special, and will always have a place in my heart, for many reasons.
Later....
:-)
Hello my dear friend.
Hope you and yours have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year.
J&S xxx
Thanks for the redirect. I enjoyed the read very much.
Merry Christmas to you and YOURS!
Sherry & Jack
Post a Comment