Friday, January 4, 2013

Southern Home Security System





Southern Home Security System

1.  Go to Goodwill and buy a pair of size 14-16 men’s work boots.
2.  Place them on your front porch along with a copy of Guns and Ammo magazine.
3.  Put 4 large dog dishes next to the boots and magazine.
4.  Leave a note on your front door that reads as follows:

Bubba,
  Me and Marcel, Donnie Ray and Jimmy Earl went for more ammo and beer.  Be back in a hour. Don’t mess with the pit bulls. They got the mailman this morning and messed him up bad. I don’t think Killer took part…but it was hard to tell from all the blood.
Anway, I locked all four of ‘em in the house. Better wait outside.
Be right back,
Cooter



I saw this on FB this morning, and it made me smile.

Hugs,
Jackie

P.S. You may have to "speak" Southern to understand.

 



19 comments:

jack69 said...

Might even work. hahahahaha.
Sometimes it does pay to know 'Southern', otherwise U B confusalated at times.

Good to smile and maybe laugh a little.

((Hugs)) from 'down by the Old Peace River'.

Jackie said...

I agree, Jack! :))
Hugs back to you and Sherry!
J.

Chatty Crone said...

May I borrow this and when I use it give you credit? Excellent.

Parsley said...

Well, ain't that a kick in the pants. HAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jackie said...

Chatty Crone...Of course you may borrow this. And don't give me credit, 'cause I didn't write it. I got it off Facebook. :)
Hugs to you,
J.

Jackie said...

Smiles in abundance...
J.

imac said...

Was you speaking Southern then,? lol

Jackie said...

The names are my friend...("Cooter"..."Bubba")...good ole boys, for sure!

tainterturtles said...

That's perfect Jackie and yes, I did hear the southern twang in my head as I read it outloud! Bubba....you'll never find that name here in the great north!!!

Jackie said...

I didn't think there were many "Bubbas" or "Cooters" outside of the deep South.
:)))

Eddie Bluelights said...

A bit difficult for a Brit - may have missed a bit but was very funny.

I saw a notice recently on a gate:

Beware of the dog - survivors will be prosecuted!

LOL

Hugs ~ Eddie

Annette said...

So funny! But you know, it might actually work where I live!

Auntie sezzzzzz... said...

I LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie said...

I thought my Brit friends might not "git" a bit of this, but apparently, you got the gist of it.
:))
Hugs,
J.

Jackie said...

Annette...it probably would world no matter where in the US the note is pinned.
For sure! :))
Love,
J.

Jackie said...

I did too, Auntie sezzzzz...Brought me a smile. Glad it brought one to you!
Love,
J.

Craver Vii said...

Ooh, that would make a great sign at the door! "Survivors will be prosecuted." I love it!

Craver Vii said...

(lol) I sure wish I could do that!

I think I can speak Southern, but if you've seen my dog, you know that I won't be able to pull it off. I posted a picture of him on Facebook last night. He's all of thirteen pounds and everybody knows him 'cause he nervously barks at anything that moves. We gave him a good, tough name: Bear. But he's scared of his own shadow. (What a wimp!)

Jackie said...

I've seen a photo of your dog. Precious! I'm glad you named him Bear. :)))
I think that those wimpy dogs can be deceiving. I don't think he's wimpy at all...just using your terminology. I know you love him to pieces!
Smiles,
J.