The annual Father-Daughter dance was held this weekend here in town.
This is a photo I took of our sweet Granddaughter prior to the dance.
We think she is beautiful on the outside. A wonderful part about her beauty is that it begins on the inside. She loves the Lord, has a heart of gold, and is a compassionate and loving young lady.
This is a photo I took of our sweet Granddaughter prior to the dance.
We think she is beautiful on the outside. A wonderful part about her beauty is that it begins on the inside. She loves the Lord, has a heart of gold, and is a compassionate and loving young lady.
We love her and are very proud of her.
After the photo above was taken, she spotted the rope swing in our back yard.
Did she get on it?
Would she do that...dressed up for the fancy dance?
How refreshing to be a child at heart...

21 comments:
She is beautiful - in and out.
She is beautiful and what a great smile! A very lovely young lady.
Thank you, Sandie..
Hugs from me to you!
J.
Cindy.. I will be sending you an e-mail soon.
You know that I'm thinking of you, your Dad and your sweet furry friends.
Thank you for your kind comments; they mean a lot to me.
Love,
Jackie
What a beautiful smile! Jackie, I just love all your grandchildren. I bet you are the best grandma ever!!!!
Yes, you are fortunate and she is a beauty. The wonderful thing is the love. YOu can see it and then read yours in the writing. Great post. Love good happy POSTS, bring a smile all over. NICE
HUGS from down the road...
She is very lovely and looks like a Spanish girl who's going to a festival.
Glad she was able to jump on the rope and have a little swing without worrying about her clothes! That will come later!
Lots of love,
Maggie x
Nuts in May
She is indeed beautiful inside and out. And with an adventurous spirit, too! You are very fortunate indeed! :-)
What a doll!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa...I enjoy being a Nana so much! It's one of the most fun things in life!
Love,
Jackie
Jack...I'm so glad that you can feel the love between our Grands and us.
It is an amazing love.
Hugs to you and Sherry!
J.
She does look like a Spanish girl, Maggie. I agree 100%.
That is a wonderful thing, to me; our heritage is Spanish. My husband's father was born in Granada, Spain.
Love,
Jackie
Jan...thank you so much.
She is a beautiful and adventurous girl...and has arms that look like guns!
I love her.
Love,
J.
Auntie...We think so too!
Thank you so much.
Love,
Jackie
She radiates health and happiness. Her face has the glow that comes from a loving home. And how blessed a person is--to be brought into a right relationship with the Lord at such a young age. May she be one who God uses to show his light to a world that desperately needs Christ.
Thank you from the bottom of my heart, Craver.
That is a very sweet comment, and I know that you mean it from your heart.
Hugs,
Jackie
What a lovely young lady! You can see the joy that bubbles from deep inside spilling over to the outside! Hugz, Jackie!
Wonderful age to be, bright eyed and bushy tailed. Beautiful post
Thank you, Tamara. That is so sweet of you.
Joy does spill over!
Love you,
J.
She is indeed that!
Thank you, Stewart.
Hugs to you and Julie...
J.
Ofcourse she is a lovely and beautiful young lady!
Post a Comment