My big brother graduated from pre-school at church tonight.
He is 4, and I am 2.
He is 4, and I am 2.
I am so proud of him. He got up on stage at church and said his pledges to the American flag, the Christian flag, and the Bible.
He prayed, sang songs, and enjoyed each moment.
That is a BIG deal for my Brother because he is shy and doesn't like to be in front of groups of any size.
My older sister and I were there to cheer him on, and he did GREAT!
Congratulations, Garrett. You are now ready for kindergarten!!


15 comments:
How sweet, and yes it is a big deal, especially if one is a little shy.
Beautiful group of kids here, somebody is a lucky Grandmother!
Love the entry!!
Those are beautiful BLUE eyes!
Congrats to Brother!
These three kidlets are just gorgeous, Jackie. You must be very proud of them. :)
Precious children. I know you enjoyed the graduation. We did the very same thing last night for our 5 year old granddaughter.
Love how you brought out the colors in the first photo. Great family pics and congrats to all.
Can I tell you just how precious all three of them are? Sandie
Lovely pictures, blessed event in so many ways, and a great start to a wonderful life. And no doubt, a tickled pink grandmother. What a fun way to spend time. - Karen
How sweet'
My my, but Shelby is so articulate, and a perfect speller, too! A high-five to Mr. Garrett!
"Train up a child in the way he should go; even when he is old he will not depart from it." --Prov. 22:6
What a sweet story about a couple of very sweet little ones, Jackie. Those blue eyes just sparkle! Congratulations on your first of many graduations, Garrett! :-)
Hmmmmmm. Now you've piqued my curiosity. What's the Christian flag and what's the pledge to it?
Beautiful photos of beautiful children. Well done Garett!
To Diana....
Hello, my friend. I accidentally deleted your comment tonight while using my iPhone.
My fingers are too clumsy for that little bitty "publish" link on the display and I hit "delete" instead of "publish"...and there was no getting it back1!
I'm so sorry...but I wanted you to know that I got it, read it and loved it.
We do have to talk. Call me or I'll call you...whichever you prefer.
Hugs and love,
Jackie
Jackie: What a neat post and i loved the story line.
Well done to the brother!
Maggie x
Nuts in May
Post a Comment