It has been a rainy summer here in South Georgia. Today, we were able to play in the pool with the Grandchildren.
I snapped a few photos of our Grands before they got in their pool. Their Mom and Dad filled it today; as a matter of fact, it is still filling up with water. Can you say COLD water!!! Brrrr!!
But, I have to admit, it felt good after we got used to it.
I am not sure who had the most fun.
The Grands....
I snapped a few photos of our Grands before they got in their pool. Their Mom and Dad filled it today; as a matter of fact, it is still filling up with water. Can you say COLD water!!! Brrrr!!
But, I have to admit, it felt good after we got used to it.
I am not sure who had the most fun.
The Grands....
Or Granddaddy!!
(Ssssssh... Do NOT tell him that I put these photos of him here on my blog.)
(I have to smile...deep down in my heart and feel so blessed that he plays hard with our Grands.)
Very blessed....
(Ssssssh... Do NOT tell him that I put these photos of him here on my blog.)
(I have to smile...deep down in my heart and feel so blessed that he plays hard with our Grands.)
Very blessed....








15 comments:
That kind of SPLASH I can like :-)
Love it! Your pictures are so bright and clear. Thanks for sharing.
Oh, these pictures made me smile! The grands are having fun, not in part because of their adorable grandpa! :-)
Ahhh what a beautiful crew. Somehow the smiles of the grands are THE BEST. Yeah, Grandpa is having fun, Grands are great to grandpas too, even if we con't carry all those pictures around with us. LOL
FUN IN THE SUN!
Love from Michigan and 55 degrees....
Such adorable summer family fun photos. Your hubby is awfully cute playing with the kidlets that way. And those wee faces are just gorgeous.
Oh count me in! A pool like that and I'd be in there too- grands or not!! So glad the sunshine returned and you all were able to enjoy it :) Those grands are just precious and growing like weeds!
Looks like fun Jackie. Rainy in Georgia??? Guess you're having a different kind of summer too. Hey, we had a high of 67 today, who hoo. Feels like fall, except it's still July!!!
Thanks for all your blog comments Jackie. I appreciate hearing from you and just wanted to let you know that.
Ah the kids are so cute even the big one with the pink float on his head. Our weather has also been very different. We had lots of rain in the spring and lots on the weekend of the 4th of July and we have had very cool days and nights for this month. We are to have weather back to normal by Thursday but I can say I have not missed the air you wear this year. Peace
Thanks for sharing the fun. I'm curious to know whether the inflatable sombrero left an interesting tan line on Granddaddy's head. It sure looks like good shade for the face, though. I think last time I was in a pool I wore sunglasses for part of the time.
precious kids having fun! sweetness...
thanks for stopping by today!
Oh, do tell him, he looks great! :-) I might even copy his "style" next time I'm on the beach with my children. :-D
Greetings from London.
That's the way summer should be. Good times in the pool. Take care and keep on swimming. - Karen
Oh that is hilarious. It should be framed and on display as a constant reminder to have fun in life.
Great fun by all I see, but you my dsear friend should have been in the water too, lol
Pure, sweet fun!
Post a Comment