I have no idea what those flowers said or did to Shelby this evening,
but whatever it was, it couldn't have been good.
I love the different expressions that I manage to capture by randomly snapping photos of my Grands.
I will be away for a while.
May your days and evenings always be filled with blessings and love.
but whatever it was, it couldn't have been good.
I love the different expressions that I manage to capture by randomly snapping photos of my Grands.
I will be away for a while.
May your days and evenings always be filled with blessings and love.
Jackie

28 comments:
Did a certain retired teacher disclose to her granddaughter the secret of how to do "the look?"
Ooohhhh. You got that right, Craver!!
It must be in the DNA 'cause that look is a mirror image of a look that I can give.
I didn't have to use it much, but when I did, it worked like a charm!!
You made me smile; you did my friend.
Hope you are feeling better.
Hugs,
J.
Hurry back and yes you do capture some great expressions. Take care and try to be good! (LOVE) from Cleveland Tennessee!
Thank you, Jack. I will be back, but until I do, keep the RV between the ditches, enjoy your time with your sweetheart, and try and be good yourself! You are a kind friend to me.
Hugs a bunch,
J.
At a rough guess - it was one young lady saying to the other "Did you HAVE to wear the same colour dress as me today?" LOL Wonderful moment in time you caught... ♥
Ya' know, I'm not sure that look is negative. It looks more "considered" or "considering" to me. But, then, what does a Bear know?
Hope you have a wonderful time. I'll look forward to your return! And thanks for joining in celebrating my good news.
Blessings and Bear hugs!
desert.epiphanies@sasktel.net
Bears Noting
Life in the Urban Forest (poetry)
Jinksy...I should have known that with your writing abilities that you would come up with a great reason for "the look. "
I love it!!!
So glad to see you again.
Love,
Jackie
Ahhhh, Bear. I hadn't thought of that. A look of consternation.
And, I think that the Bear knows a lot.
So glad that you are feeling better. Truly.
Bear hugs,
Jackie
I think she is mentally telling the flower, no, what I have in my hair IS NOT YOURS. Have a fun time away from the computer.
She is concentrating on the inner beauty of the flower, in its colour and infinite beauty and structure and her small mind is figuring it all out, Eh The concentration factor is almost overwhelming :) Enjoy your time away :)
Whatever she is thinking, she is a beautiful little girl! Whatever you will be doing or wherever you will go, be safe, enjoy and come back soon!
LOVE that picture, Jackie. I will miss you while you're out and about, but I am already looking forward to your return. :-)
Patty...Her Mommy dresses her in the cutest outfits, and those usually include hair bows. She's a cutie, to me, and the flower is probably saying just that.
Thank you for the smiles that you give me each day. I hope that you have a beautiful week.
Love,
Jacki
Saucy...I love the "u's" in your words (colour, flavour, etc.) Makes me smile!
My Granddaughter is a concentrating beauty. She loves to figure things out for herself.
Thank you for the 'away time' good wishes. I hope to enjoy each moment.
Sending you big smiles,
Jackie
Hello Linda. I hope that you and your husband are doing well. I am thinking of you whether I am here or away. Please, know that.
I send continued prayers to our Father in Heaven for your husband. Take care of you, too, Linda. Heartfelt hugs from me to you.
Love,
Jackie
Jan...I will be back, and you know that I am thinking of you and your group of friends as you hike and enjoy God's beautiful creation.
As you continue to take those amazing photos, enjoy each moment. I know that you do and will. That is a given. Jan: enjoying the moment. Those go together perfectly.
Always be careful (especially when you exit an airplane with your parachute on your back.)
I worry. I can't help that. You are my friend.... I'm so glad we met.
Love,
Jackie
"Did my Mom dress me to look like you, or did your Mom dress you to look like me?" Perhaps that is the real question.
Have a good time while you are away, and I look forward to more delightful pictures when you return. - Karen
Karen...delightful! Mommy dressed her to look like a beautiful little girl who just happens to look like the roses that are in Nana's window.
I am taking my camera with me; I hope that I remember to take photos!
I am longing for a relaxing time away. Thank you for your sweet wishes.
Love to you,
Jackie
Shelby is such a pretty little girl. Love the photo!
I think she's concerned that the plant seems to have stolen one of her hair bows. What a face.. she's so darn cute.
I hope your time is spent doing something wonderful. Enjoy it and be safe.
Hello Jackie! I just saw your comment on my blog. Jeez! I have been SO late in responding!! I am so sorry about that. I seem to have totally stopped blogging for reasons completely unknown to me! I am doing well. Just busy with work. How are you, and how is your Mom doing?
Thank you, Lisa. I think she is beautiful, but I'm her Grandmother (aka Nana)...so, I don't get a vote. :))
Hoping that you found your night visitor (the bat) and that he is now outside where he belongs. Sending you love, my friend.
Jackie
Hilary...our time was spent so beautifully. We rested and relaxed away from home and we needed to do that. Thank you for the well wishes.
And regarding our sweet baby Grand...I think she is precious. I thank you for saying so, too. That means a lot to me.
Love,
J.
Stillness...It is always good to hear from you. Thank you for asking about Mama.
She is doing well. She continues to watch her salt intake and is doing as well as to be expected considering the health issues that she has. You are so sweet for asking.
Regarding blogging, I understand how it is. I don't do it as often as I used to, but I do still love and care about each of my blogging friends. We are all family, now. You are always welcome here, and I hope that you know that I think of you often. Know that I care...
Love,
Jackie
Real cute too.
Hope alls well and just having a break and not ill. Enjoy if the 1st
All is well, Stewart. Thank you for checking on me and most of all for being such a good friend through the years. Sending you big hugs.
J.
Thank you for sharing the joy and fun the children in your life bring to your world. What a blessing for all of us!
Sandy...it is with pleasure and love that I share with you what brightens my days. Thank you for your kindness and encouragement. You are very sweet.
Love,
Jackie
Post a Comment