Saturday, November 9, 2013

She's 3 Today


Nana and Granddaddy are going to RugRatz (what a name!) in town today for her birthday party.
I'm sure I will be armed with my camera, but my main focus will be on her....our youngest Grand who is three years old today.

Happy birthday Shelby.
Nana loves you!!!



12 comments:

Unknown said...

So beautiful....hope she has a happy birthday.

DJan said...

What a pretty little girl she is! Happy birthday to you, Shelby!

Linda said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHELBY!! What a beautiful little girl! How lucky you are to have such a wonderful family! Jackie, you must tell me how you got the photos like that: black/white with a touch of color. Have a blessed weekend.

jack69 said...

That Shelby has beautiful features. Such a lovely child. Happy Birthday Shelby. Years ago in one of the branches of service I remember giving info about my family and the Sgt. asked how many Rug Rats we had. I had never heard the term. We just might be in your neck of the woods next week. Not sure of the park, but probably down in Stephen Foster Cultural Center. We have to head up toward Valdosta and get some Pecans to shell during the winter.

Love ya!

suz said...

And how quickly the time flies. In no time this beautiful young child will be all grown, so we have to grab the moment and enjoy the bejabbers out of it. I'm sure RugRatz was fun and the young lady was satisfied with her wonderful precious day. - Karen

Jackie said...

I used Picasa...and edited the photo with that. It is free.

LilliStJohn said...

Your grand daughter is indeed very beautiful - what a lovely job you have done with the photos. Have a Happy Birthday young lady and grandma - get snappin' :)

Anvilcloud said...

You have a nice sepia look to these sweet photos.

tainterturtles said...

Shelby certainly is picture worthy!!! You are one lucky grandma to have your grandchildren so close by. I hope the birthday party was wonderful. Can't wait to see those pictures Jackie.

lime said...

she is just adorable. as i catch up on blogs i hope your mom is doing well also.

SandyCarlson said...

I am reading backward through your posts and laughing out loud! What we go through for the ones we love!

Your photos are so full of love. Thank you.

Hilary said...

Oh sweet darling. She is such a little angel. Happy Birthday, wee one!