You've probably heard the saying,
"The family that plays together stays together."
So true....
My husband is the best Granddaddy to our Grands. Makes my heart smile to see them together.
He has patience, is kind and loving, and plays hard with each of our Grandchildren.
In these next photos, Paul is racing Grandson from the purple ball (starting line)
to the basketball (the official finish line.)
I'm standing just behind the finish line being the judge and photographer.
It is golf cart vs Granddaddy.
to the basketball (the official finish line.)
I'm standing just behind the finish line being the judge and photographer.
It is golf cart vs Granddaddy.
The race is on.
Grandson wins by inches.
Such fun...watching two I love playing together.
Such fun...watching two I love playing together.





12 comments:
Love this - always take time to play - that's what my Mum always said. Love the photos too.
Grandkids are grand. Hugs like photo 2 are food for the soul.
Oh my sweet friend, I can't help but grin from ear-to-ear after seeing these precious pictures! What precious moments and sweet memories you and your husband are making. Enjoy the upcoming weekend! Hugs!
Hi Jackie - great pictures that capture that special bond between a grandpa and his grandson - glorious and full of blessings. I love the summer fun and the ability to enjoy such play :-) I think of you often and I a glad to "see" you. Hope all is well with you and yours
Love Gail
peace.....
Oh ho ho. What fun for all involved. And kudos to Gramps for the work out. Glad to see the fun. - Karen
Great fun Jackie . . . so great to see such happiness . . . :)
I love that hug picture, Jackie. You are so fortunate to have them in your life, and I thank you for sharing them with me. :-)
That's like watching the Belmont!
These are the sweetest pictures. Wishing you a very nice week.
It's good to see such fun!
Maggie x
I'm impressed! I can imagine that he might have been tired at the end of THAT day :)
We probably aren't going to see our grandchildren until the end of July.....Gary DID spend a few days with three of them back in April. I was unable to go along.
I love to see a grandpa interacting with kids this way. Lucky grandchildren!
Post a Comment