This is Charlie....my daughter's Cavalier King Charles Spaniel.
He was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
My daughter, her husband, and their little girl have had Charlie in their home with them since he was a little puppy, and I would appreciate prayers that when Charlie crosses that Rainbow Bridge that he won't be in pain or won't be afraid.
He is loved. He knows that.
If you would pray for him (and for my daughter)
at this time in the latter days of his life, it would mean so much to me.
He was recently diagnosed with stage 4 cancer.
My daughter, her husband, and their little girl have had Charlie in their home with them since he was a little puppy, and I would appreciate prayers that when Charlie crosses that Rainbow Bridge that he won't be in pain or won't be afraid.
He is loved. He knows that.
If you would pray for him (and for my daughter)
at this time in the latter days of his life, it would mean so much to me.

16 comments:
Our inlaws had a King Charles of the same name and colour. All the best to Charlie and the family at this time. I trust that both his pain and passing will be well and humanely managed.
Thank you so much. When the time comes, his passing will be humanely managed. He is so scared of the vet's office, and my daughter is praying that a vet will come to their car as Charlie loves to ride. It will be a peaceful and non- threatening place for him to take his last sleep.
Tears as I type.....
Will do Jackie, so sorry to hear yet another example of this evil disease and how it invades the lives of our loved ones. Praying for both Charlie and your daughter and family .. . .
When I was a little boy my parents had several cocker spaniels, slightly larger . . . :) Hugs, Eddie
Dear Jackie - I know how it feels to lose a beloved pet, or care for a very sick one. My thoughts and prayers to your daughter, husband and all of you affected by Charlie's illness. Dogs know and with their human families around them in sickness and health, they are not afraid - they feel comforted with the loving touch or being held by their loving families. My friends horse was very ill and made one last attempt to go up the hill he loved so much. My friend and her vet walked slowly with the horse. The horse did get to where he wanted to go and simply laid down upon reaching that spot under the big tree. My friend sat on the ground, holding and stroking his head speaking softly, while the Vet (the horse loved) humanely managed his passing. Tragic is the loss of a family member and our pets are afterall, family. Love, Lilly ps. my friend buried her horse under that big tree at the top of the ranch, as she rode by it many times on the back of her beloved horse.
Thank you very much, Eddie. Your prayers mean so much to us.
Sending you a hug as well.
Always,
J.
Lily...This story brings more tears to my eyes.
How much we love our pets is evidenced by the love and caring shown by your friend as she lovingly endured the passing of her horse. I can only imagine her beside him as he was in one of his favorite places. Gentle hugs to your friend.
That was a perfect resting place for him to be buried.
Thank you for sharing this with me.
Love you,
Jackie
Oh dear.... Oh my heart. My cousin has a Cavalier King Charles Spaniel named Eddy, and he is the sweetest most soul-filled dog. Lifting all of you in prayer, whispering for the peace that passes all understanding to surround you. Love and hugs to you~
Cavaliers are sweeeeet dogs.
Thank you, Vicky. Thank you so much for your prayers. Praises for good news regarding your latest tests.
Made my heart happy to read your post.
Love you much,
Jackie
Oh Jackie,
I am praying and have added Charlie to my prayer list. For me the word "pet" never quite fits for a beloved family member with four legs. I'll be praying for your daughter and her family and of course for sweet Charlie. May his passing be surrounded by love and light and peace.
And you, my friend, have also been in my prayers. I hope your doctor's visit on Thursday went well and you are finally getting some answers and relief. I will pray without ceasing. Thank you for your special comment on my blog. Hearing from you puts a smile on my face.
Loves and hugs and prayers!
Linda
Thank you for your prayers, Linda. They continue to lift our family up.
Thank you so much.
Regarding my comments on your blog, your words touched me, and I found it uplifting to see what a wonderful friend you are to have ministered in such a kind and wise manner with your friend.
And regarding my health situation, please continue your prayers for me.
Those prayers are coveted...
Love to you,
J.
My heart aches for your family and all who love Chalie. I know all too well the pain you're feeling at this time. May he pass with the comfort of his people and may they have the strength to cope with their sad loss. Hugs and best thoughts to you all.
Thank you, Hilary.
Gentle hugs to you as you mourn the passing of your fur baby.
I'm so sorry....
Words are never enough when we lose our dearest pets. They are truly part of our families and their passing will crush us to our cores. I hope they can remember the good times and the love they shared and help him to be as comfortable as possible to the end.
Thank you, Lori E. Pets are truly part of our family.
Your words of comfort mean a great deal to us, and I thank you for them.
Sending warm hugs to you and yours....
Jackie
I know first hand how hard it is losing a four-legged friend who has been with you for years.
I pray Charlie goes peacefully.
To lose a fur baby is hard; thank you so much for your encouraging words and prayers that Charlie passes peacefully. That is our prayer as well.
Thank you for visiting and commenting on my blogs, Rick.
Post a Comment