I took this photo of our oldest Grand this afternoon.
She was driving our golf cart around the farm, and I asked her to give her Nana a smile for the camera.
She is a sweet girl and is as sweet on the inside as she is lovely on the outside.
She is growing up so fast.
Time.
Stand still....
8 comments:
I understand exactly what you mean! I've learned to enjoy each minute, as you do! Your sweetie's potential shines forth!
Try as you will, you ain't gonna stop old man time, but of course you know it. She is lovely. When I see GOOD kids and hear of their qualities, I know there is help for our country. Thanks for a sweet post. I'm still smiling. Nice.
I know the feeling. My grands are growing up much to fast. Your granddaughter is lovely, simply lovely.
She's really lovely! No wonder you're so proud of her!
Maggie x
She is a real beauty! I know what you mean about time. The days and weeks and years are flying by. :-)
Oh my dear friend, Jackie,
This gorgeous photograph of your sweet Granddaughter is just breath taking. You've captured her
sweet heart, and smile that lights up a room. What a good heart and caring for others she has!
YES! YES! YES! Time, please, please stand still. Today our precious Sihin, our Grand adopted from Ethiopia,
is headed off to college. We are all coming to move her in. Yesterday we were all in tears, on and off all day, at
just the thought of her being gone. It was such a monumental job for Amy just to get her here 51/2 years ago and
we are not emotionally ready to have her live in a dorm on campus. Yet we trust God with her and know
His perfect timing is what is important.
Yet as a Nana, it brings back when both my girls left for college. Yes, please...let time stand still!
Love you so, dear Jackie!
You are such a HUGE blessing in my life, and I treasure our friendship!
God Bless!
Linda
How could that have happened? She is a young woman! From a cute young girl to a very pretty young woman. What a gift to be here to witness such growth and unveiling of gifts of who these young ones will turn out to be. Thank you for sharing her with us!! Love to you~
Dear Jackie, Your granddaughter is so very pretty. What a lovely smile she has. I know she blesses your life so much. xoxo
Post a Comment