Saturday, March 4, 2017

Even If




https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B6fA35Ved-Y&sns=em



11 comments:

jack69 said...

Sweet, and so true. THANKS
I was so glad the words were there. It allowed me to 'understand' the words being sung.'

Marie Smith said...

It is well with my soul. Love this!

DJan said...

Thank you for this uplifting song, Jackie. I think most people can resonate with the words. Sending you blessings from my heart to yours. :-)

Maggie May said...

I loved listening to this.
I hope you're not feeling broken though.
Love and prayers.
Maggie x

Vicky said...

Thankful for these beautiful words that always touch me right when I need to hear them most. Praying for you friend and sending so much love to you and yours!

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

My dear friend, Jackie...
What a blessing it has been to hear this song and to pass it along to others.
Thank you for sharing it. Thank you, too, for your special friendship and your prayers.
You are truly a gift from God!
Love, Linda

Sally Wessely said...

Such a beautiful reminder of how we are held in those times of trial, loss, and suffering. I pray you are not going through some trial as I write this, but am certain that if you are, the LORD will sustain you. Blessings.

Lynn said...

I love this song. One of my most faves! Love you, dear Jackie!

Wendy said...

Hey Jackie - read your reply to Maggie's post. I don't blog much either. But once in a while I like to check in with my "old friends."

Lovely song. Thanks for sharing.
Hope you have a blessed Christmas - you and family.
Hugs

Rick Watson said...

Nice song Jackie.

Chatty Crone said...

I love that song - did you see the movie - I can only imagine?
I am so glad you wrote me.
Now I have you blog name again - I lost everything.
Will you send me your email address again?
Thanks. sandie skcz@comcast.net