Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Daddy




July
Please, keep my Daddy in your prayers. 
He isn't doing well, and you know what a Daddy's girl I am.

He has A-Fib, and he has had several blackouts.
Prayers coveted for him.
Thank you so much.


10 comments:

jack69 said...

Sure Jackie, I remember what a daddy's girl you are, and of course he and you are in our prayers. We pray only the best for Daddy.
Love from North Carolina, Sherry & jackie!

Chatty Crone said...

I will pray for him and you. I am so very sorry. sandie

Eddie Bluelights said...

Yes, I shall pray for him, as I do for your Mom. You chose your parents well, Jackie, they are wonderful. . . . :) x

DJan said...

You have my prayers added to the others. He's in good hands and surrounded by love and light. Sending you prayers as well, Jackie. And love.

Sally Wessely said...

I will remember your father in prayer. I’m so sorry to hear of this. Does he have a pacemaker? This can be so scary. I do hope he finds some help for this soon. Hugs.

Rebecca said...

I sure DO remember your wonderful bond! Really happy to see new posts from you, but NOT under these conditions... Praying for him and you. Grace and peace, my long-distance friend.❤️

Hootin Anni said...

Hello Jackie. I came by to visit and introduce myself...via DJan's blog & your comment you left for her regarding the bib overalls...you wrote :"She was a wee little girl, and she said ,”I Looooove my ovie alls. They gots pockets on ‘em.” ...those words made me smile!! Cute & so fond a memory for you. I gotta ask ...how old is your daughter now?

But, as I'm here I know what you're goung thru with your dad & his illness. May he do well soon.

Jackie said...

Hi Ms. Annie....I love your blog name!
So nice to meet you.
Our daughter is 37 now. Hard to imagine, but she has a little girl of her own now.
Thank you for your kind regards concerning Daddy. We almost lost him Wednesday.
He has had surgery since my last blog post. Hopefully, he will mend and be on his feet again. He is a wise, strong, and God-fearing man. And, I love him with all my heart.
Thank you for taking time to comment here. It is always wonderful to make a new blogging friend.
Hugs,
Jackie

Hootin Anni said...

:-)

Unknown said...

Oh, dear Jackie! I will definitely pray! Hugest of hugs!! xo