One of those days....too hot to go outside and do what needs to be done in the yard.
So, I'm just hanging around....feeling like doing nothing.
Hugs,
Jackie
I was so excited today my friend and I know you will understand. It was cooler and not much humidity! So I thought I may get some weeds pulled right? Well by the time I came home from cleaning, ate and took a nap, it got yucky out again! So I'm just hanging around too. No bears overhead though!! Love Di ♥
I LOVE all those bears...they're adorable!! When I was younger..I loved teddy bears..of all kinds..It's funny how we change over the years..;)I would have loved to have some fun outside too...but not allowed to do much for a while since I had the epidural steroid shots yesterday..Still hurting pretty good tonight..last night was really bad :( Lots of ice and then heat..hoping I feel better tomorrow.. Love the wood and beams in your picture..your home is beautiful! Love and hugs, keep praying for me please...Jerelene
What a beautiful roof and natural wood effect. A happy place with all those beams and sleepers and cladding. Woody would jist love it in there as well. Miss your feedback comments a lot which were great fun to read. Must post something myself soon - I am a trifle lazy these days LOL.
Are those Bears? Bears that you shot, and stuffed, and hung up there? I'm outa here! Now! (I know danger when I see it!) This is no safe place for a Bear!
8 comments:
I was so excited today my friend and I know you will understand. It was cooler and not much humidity! So I thought I may get some weeds pulled right? Well by the time I came home from cleaning, ate and took a nap, it got yucky out again! So I'm just hanging around too. No bears overhead though!! Love Di ♥
I LOVE all those bears...they're adorable!! When I was younger..I loved teddy bears..of all kinds..It's funny how we change over the years..;)I would have loved to have some fun outside too...but not allowed to do much for a while since I had the epidural steroid shots yesterday..Still hurting pretty good tonight..last night was really bad :( Lots of ice and then heat..hoping I feel better tomorrow..
Love the wood and beams in your picture..your home is beautiful!
Love and hugs, keep praying for me please...Jerelene
What a beautiful roof and natural wood effect. A happy place with all those beams and sleepers and cladding. Woody would jist love it in there as well. Miss your feedback comments a lot which were great fun to read. Must post something myself soon - I am a trifle lazy these days LOL.
I've got a big black bear called Boris, very much like the ones in your photo! LOL :)
Have you got a ladder??
Yes..... I'm smiling too!
You take great photos.
Maggie X
Nuts in May
Are those Bears? Bears that you shot, and stuffed, and hung up there?
I'm outa here! Now! (I know danger when I see it!)
This is no safe place for a Bear!
Rob...Don't fear. These are in a restaurant in North Carolina...toy bears. You can come back any time!!!
Post a Comment