A first for Shelby.....
It was her first Halloween....and her first sucker.
Granddaddy gave her the sucker, and needless to say, it was a hit!!
Lauren and Garrett have dressed up for Halloween before.....but each time is fun for them.
Buzz Lightyear Little Red Riding Hood


19 comments:
Ah, the delight of being young, and out for good fun. They all look great!
From ghoulies and ghosties
and long-leggedy beasties,
and things that go bump in the night,
good Lord deliver us.
HI JACKIE - oh my, such beautiful pictures,. :-) Such fun!
Love Gail
peace.....
p.s.hugs to you and your Mama and Daddy, k?
Ah, so cute, pleasure to see happy faces.
One thing missing my friend - you in you in your get-up.???
Ha! Those costumes are perfect!
(muttering) I wish I had a Buzz Lightyear costume.
Retired English Teacher....Thank you! They are precious to me!! I'm so glad that you and your hubby had a fine time last weekend....Marilyn and Albert. Thank you for your visits....!!!!
Rob-bear....I enjoyed looking at your link about the elk. I do hope they fare well....and aren't bothered by the tourists. Thank you for your visits.
Gail...so glad that you and your hubby made it through the Noreaster we just had. What a scary time for you. Take care...stay warm....and thank you so much for your kind visits.
Stewart...You wouldn't want to see me in my get-up. My face and 'normal' wear are costume enough, I assure you. Thank you for your kind comments...always.
Craver Vii...You make me smile. I chuckled when I read your comment....picturing you stomping your foot. You can't take the boy out of the man. Thank you for your visits, my friend.
Psychedelic Elephant!
(I used to see those, back in the day, but we won't go there.)
They all looked adorable Jackie but I just loved that little elephant. How cute is that?!
Sorry I was away so long, just had to take some time ya know? Love Di ♥
Strange you call it a sucker - we call them 'Lolipops' - remember Tele Savalas as Kozak used to suck them LOL.
Lovely children and familily. No need to chose between Trick or Treat - they are ALL treats including you.
Smiles ~ Eddie
Jim... OK. I won't go there!! Those days are long gone....and I'm so glad to see you visit here! :)) Take care, my friend.
Di...I've missed you, but I know that you have had so much that you've been going through. I'm so glad that Jake is there on the weekends. Continue to take care of those new knees. Love you!
Eddie....I hadn't thought about it being called a lollipop...but it's called that here too. Maybe in the South, we use "sucker"....probably a "Suthurn" thing. I remember Kojak and his lollipop.
Thank you for your compliments, Eddie. They don't go unnoticed....and I need and appreciate them very much! I think that my lovely Grands are treats....but I am prejudiced in that department. :))
Hugs to you my friend,
J.
OMG!! I came back here and this time I really noticed those gorgeous BLUE eyes of Shelby's !
Love Di ♥
Hi Diana...Yep. Her eyes are crystal blue.
She was with me today. Garrett was here too.
Do I need to say that I got some sweet hugs and kisses from them. So wonderful...
Thank you for your your revisit, Di. I hope that you are doing better each day.
Love,
J.
Great costumes!!! Family photos are always fun, thanks for posting.
Lisa....my pleasure. I hope that you had a great time! Hugs to you!!!!
Hello Jackie !!!
How are you & the whole family ?.
Woooow !! Fantastic colorful dresses all around .. so pleasing & soothing to the eyes with equally beautiful Shelby, Lauren & Garrett. The fairy/angelic (Farishta or Pari in hindi) dress of Shelby caught my attention the most besides Gareett's interesting cosmonautic style of dressing & Lauren's costume mimicking Indian traditional headwear, which we call as " Odhani " here. All smiles around further add glory to your mesmerizingly crystal clear shots.
I'm so happy & lucky today to see them all smiling with colorful wears....
( I stopped blogging when I lost contact with my 2 earliest & true blogger friends i.e. you & Janine. Thanks to Eddy for leaving a pleasing note on my blog sometime back that Jackie has restarted her blog. Meanwhile I got busy with my kids for their competitive college admission tests. Now I'm a bit free & sooooooooooo happy to join all of you blogging friends here )..
With best & kind regards,
dr.'y'.
Dr. Y....Good to see you again. Long time, no blogging. Congratulations to your children on their college admission. I see that you call your children "kids"....interesting.
Smiles,
J.
a baby elephant eating a lolly. cute.
Jackie: You certainly have a beautiful family.
Ann... Thank you!! I think she's cute!!!! :)))
Smiles,
Jackie
Tom...I thank you for visiting. :)) I enjoy looking at your photos on your blog.
Thank you for the sweet compliment regarding my family. I love them and am very proud of them.
Hugs to you...
Jackie
Post a Comment