How wonderful to feel that way about her and how wonderful for her to have a Mother-in-Law like you! What a blessing for your whole family! Love and hugs to you friend! :)
That was sweet. I do not have a daughter-in-law yet, but we have the potential for two. I am so glad that Mrs. Craver and I both got along well with each mother-in-law. In fact, my mother has called, and when I answered the phone, she'd give a quick greeting to me, but then ask for my wife. (sigh) I guess I'm no longer her favorite.
8 comments:
You are so lucky that you feel this way about your lovely daughter in law. She is very lucky to have you too.
Lovely photos.
Maggie X
Nuts in May
True family love, and what wonderful photos my friend.
How wonderful to feel that way about her and how wonderful for her to have a Mother-in-Law like you! What a blessing for your whole family! Love and hugs to you friend! :)
Lovely Lady and lovely family
Smiles ~ Eddie
Seeing one's child blessed by a kind, gentle and beautiful spouse is SUCH a joy, isn't it?
Beautiful. Glorious. Wonderful.
That was sweet. I do not have a daughter-in-law yet, but we have the potential for two. I am so glad that Mrs. Craver and I both got along well with each mother-in-law. In fact, my mother has called, and when I answered the phone, she'd give a quick greeting to me, but then ask for my wife. (sigh) I guess I'm no longer her favorite.
Beautiful. A daughter-in-law can be either a treasure or a disaster. You are blessed with a treasure.
Post a Comment