Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Copper Kettle Fountain


This handcrafted fountain was a lovely sight to my eyes.
 What I loved about it was the sound of the bubbling water.

Soothing....

I'm off to capture different sights and sounds this afternoon.
Shelby is one year old today.

I'm charging the Nikon battery and look forward to getting

some Shelby Shugar....and taking photos to add to my 'lovely sight to the eyes' collection.

10 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've been playing hooky! I see I'm going to have to go to your older posts to see where you are/what you've been up to...

This is a sweet fountain! I really like the soft sound of a water...

Maggie May said...

Thats a very unusual fountain. Seems to be made up of typical English things!
Lovely photo. Keep snapping.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Wanda..... said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Shelby!

BTW...your comment made me smile, Jackie!

Diana said...

I love those handmade fountains. Isn't amazing what people can put together with a few items and some imagination!!
A big Happy Birthday to Shelby, Jackie. Now don't go and overload on all that Shuga!!! Oh what the heck, you only live once right?!
Love Di ♥

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Jackie: That is a neat fountain, the artist did a great job.

Rob-bear said...

Fascinating creation. Hope you had fun with "Shelby"!

Gail said...

HI JACKIE - I so want to have a cup of tea with you, for real.
Love Gail
peace......

Craver Vii said...

Happy birthday to Shelby! May the whole family have a blessed day of celebration.

When my kids are all grown, I think I will have to have some kind of fountain in the back yard. This copper tea set could be the kind of thing we do.

Eddie Bluelights said...

Lovely fountain Jackie. And great shot. Makes me feel like a 'cuppa' but we don't have a copper kettle LOL.
Always love visiting here ~ hugs ~ Eddie

tainterturtles said...

Nice photo Jackie. Would love to share a cup of tea with you!!! Hope all is well with you.