Magnificent details! These could make an ideal set of prints for a waiting room, so that people could sit there, and drink in all the details, absorbing the richness of this wonderful place.
Very nicely done, Jackie!
I trust things are well with your family. We missed you 'round here. :-)
Oh Jackie - this is really breath taking. How beautiful. Welcome back and I hope all the folks are OK especially Mama. Smiles and hugs (I am listening to La Traviata while I am blogging tonight - one of my favs with Renata Taboldi (soprano) who has a heavenly voice. Thanks for your comment earlier. I am venturing downstairs to raid the fridge LOL Cheese and Crackers I think! LOL
Thank you, Craver. You are too kind. I will use a tripod next time I take a photo of flowing water. I can't hold my breath like you can.
Wanda...Thank you. You had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I see. Always good to be at your blog.
Maggie....glad to see that you are not locked in the shed any more! Thank you for your sweet visits to my blog.
Eddie...as you raid the fridge, eat some for me. I put a song on the blog that I like. Hoping that my musical friends such as yourself will like it too.
Linda...praying for Madison and the family of her friend. I hug you, my friend.
JACKIE - I love, love love these pictures. I SO want to be there. Wow! Let's make a thermos of hot cocoa and go sit by the babbling stream. k? Love to you my friend Gail peace.....
Lew...The water sounds so beautiful. The stream is a small one, but the sound of the water over those stones and rocks is a pretty one. Thank you for your visits here.
Gail...a cup of cocoa with you sounds like heaven to me. The stream does babble, and that among thousands of other reasons is why I love the Smoky Mountains. Love you, too, Gail...
I am a river girl. I prefer streams and rivers to lakes and oceans. Pair that with my favorite season, Autumn and you have made me a very happy blogger. Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the beautiful photos to start my day before leaving for work.
Oh, my goodness! These photos are so pretty! You've really captured the beauty of nature and I can't decide which one I favor. LOVE the detailed close-ups but I also love the background mountain. Really beautiful and it feels like crisp Fall weather ~ was it?
Thanks, Jackie, so much for the post card, and do you know that it was postmarked on the very day that we traveled on that very road?! Only we didn't have that beautiful picture postcard perfect weather that day, we had lots of rain and lots of fog (very scary to drive through), but on the trip back we had the postcard! Beautiful!
I've missed you and I hope to be back here often now again! Love, Eileen
Eileen...The weather is beautifully lovely in N.C. this time of the year. The skies are bright blue...the temperatures are crisply cool....just like I love 'em! I'm so glad that you got the postcard. I sent it a long time ago; the US Postal Service is apparently slower than usual these days. I've missed you, too. I'm so glad to see the photo of sweet Eoghan. May God's blessing always be with him and his family. Love to you, Eileen.... Jackie J.
Wow!!! Love your new blog. I'm thinking of re-designing mine. Maybe I'll do that and try and get back into taking photos. Maybe it'll take my mind off of things.
Things have been very bad for me and my family. Mom was diagnosed with cancer. She couldn't have surgery. Wouldn't survive it. She passed away on Saturday November 26, 2011, a day before my birthday. Her service is this coming Saturday Dec. 10. I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna do without her. We've always been together. I talk to her everyday but it's not the same. I miss her sooo much.
Cindy...I am so very sorry to hear about your Mama's passing. I will be thinking of you on Dec. 10. Please, know that my heart breaks as I know how much you miss her. I sent you an e-mail. I hope that you receive it, Cindy. My condolences to you, my dear friend. Love, Jackie
I love being by any bodies of water! Your photos were perfect Jackie. A nice place to sit and contemplate life. Or to sit and not think at all!! Love Di ♥
22 comments:
Magnificent details! These could make an ideal set of prints for a waiting room, so that people could sit there, and drink in all the details, absorbing the richness of this wonderful place.
Very nicely done, Jackie!
I trust things are well with your family. We missed you 'round here. :-)
Beautiful photos, Jackie. Hope all is well.
Everything looks so fresh and clean. Beautiful photos.
Maggie X
Nuts in May
Oh Jackie - this is really breath taking. How beautiful.
Welcome back and I hope all the folks are OK especially Mama. Smiles and hugs (I am listening to La Traviata while I am blogging tonight - one of my favs with Renata Taboldi (soprano) who has a heavenly voice. Thanks for your comment earlier.
I am venturing downstairs to raid the fridge LOL Cheese and Crackers I think! LOL
Jackie those are amazing pictures! so beautiful! The colors are still so vibrant! Hope you are enjoying your stay in NC. hugs...
Thank you, Craver. You are too kind. I will use a tripod next time I take a photo of flowing water. I can't hold my breath like you can.
Wanda...Thank you. You had a wonderful Thanksgiving, I see. Always good to be at your blog.
Maggie....glad to see that you are not locked in the shed any more! Thank you for your sweet visits to my blog.
Eddie...as you raid the fridge, eat some for me. I put a song on the blog that I like. Hoping that my musical friends such as yourself will like it too.
Linda...praying for Madison and the family of her friend. I hug you, my friend.
And what a nice sound the water makes flowing over the rocks!
JACKIE - I love, love love these pictures. I SO want to be there. Wow! Let's make a thermos of hot cocoa and go sit by the babbling stream. k?
Love to you my friend
Gail
peace.....
Lew...The water sounds so beautiful. The stream is a small one, but the sound of the water over those stones and rocks is a pretty one. Thank you for your visits here.
Gail...a cup of cocoa with you sounds like heaven to me. The stream does babble, and that among thousands of other reasons is why I love the Smoky Mountains. Love you, too, Gail...
I am a river girl. I prefer streams and rivers to lakes and oceans. Pair that with my favorite season, Autumn and you have made me a very happy blogger.
Thanks for stopping by and thanks for the beautiful photos to start my day before leaving for work.
That looks like a great place to take a walk.
Lori...a lady after my own heart. My pleasure, my friend.
J.
Rob...It is a great place to walk...and photograph. There aren't many places in the Smoky Mountains that I don't love.
Oh, my goodness! These photos are so pretty! You've really captured the beauty of nature and I can't decide which one I favor. LOVE the detailed close-ups but I also love the background mountain. Really beautiful and it feels like crisp Fall weather ~ was it?
Thanks, Jackie, so much for the post card, and do you know that it was postmarked on the very day that we traveled on that very road?! Only we didn't have that beautiful picture postcard perfect weather that day, we had lots of rain and lots of fog (very scary to drive through), but on the trip back we had the postcard! Beautiful!
I've missed you and I hope to be back here often now again!
Love, Eileen
Eileen...The weather is beautifully lovely in N.C. this time of the year. The skies are bright blue...the temperatures are crisply cool....just like I love 'em! I'm so glad that you got the postcard. I sent it a long time ago; the US Postal Service is apparently slower than usual these days. I've missed you, too. I'm so glad to see the photo of sweet Eoghan. May God's blessing always be with him and his family.
Love to you, Eileen....
Jackie
J.
These photos fill me with peace. Thanks!
Sally....I'm glad that you found the photos peaceful.
Smiles to you,
J.
Wonders from Jackie - thanks for the lovely comments my friend.
Stewart...always a pleasure to go to your blog. Welcome home!!!
Wow!!! Love your new blog. I'm thinking of re-designing mine. Maybe I'll do that and try and get back into taking photos. Maybe it'll take my mind off of things.
Things have been very bad for me and my family. Mom was diagnosed with cancer. She couldn't have surgery. Wouldn't survive it. She passed away on Saturday November 26, 2011, a day before my birthday. Her service is this coming Saturday Dec. 10. I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna do without her. We've always been together. I talk to her everyday but it's not the same. I miss her sooo much.
I hope you are doing well.
Cindy
Cindy...I am so very sorry to hear about your Mama's passing. I will be thinking of you on Dec. 10. Please, know that my heart breaks as I know how much you miss her. I sent you an e-mail. I hope that you receive it, Cindy. My condolences to you, my dear friend.
Love,
Jackie
I love being by any bodies of water! Your photos were perfect Jackie. A nice place to sit and contemplate life. Or to sit and not think at all!!
Love Di ♥
Post a Comment