Saturday, November 19, 2011

Gone for a while....


Those of you who have been following me for some time know that
Mama's health has been declining.


We are going away for a while....
 to Mama's and Daddy's home away from home in North Carolina.

Jack is going to drive us (Jack and Jackie and Mama and Daddy.)
We will be spending time together in the home that Mama loves so much.

May you all have a blessed Thanksgiving.


15 comments:

Maggie May said...

Hope Mama does well with the good company that you'll provide and the place that she loves.
May Thanks giving be all that you want it to be.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

imac said...

May God go with you my friend.

But, take care of yourself - through these traumatic times.

Eddie Bluelights said...

Take care, and much love to your dear Mama. She is a very special lady.

We'll all be here when you return. Smiles ~ Eddie

Wanda..... said...

My thoughts are with you Jackie.

tainterturtles said...

Our mamas are so special to us. Spent time with your mama and shower her with kisses and hugs.

My mom is also having health issues, but I'm calling her every other day because I love her dearly. We will take my mom to Rochester (Mayo) on Nov. 6th....be sure to read my blog for updates.

Diana said...

I will miss you Jackie but and glad that Mama will be in good hands. I know you will enjoy your time together. Please give her a hug from me. I love you and Have a Blessed Thanksgiving.
Love Di ♥

Sally Wessely said...

Take care. God bless you.

Rob-bear said...

Blessings and Bear hugs to all at Thanksgiving.

Rebecca said...

Blessings on your travel; your mornings, afternoons, and evenings; your mountain views; your conversations; your meals; your loved ones. May the memories you create be significant and special. May God be recognized and glorified.

I wish I were traveling to N.C. myself. (Can you tell???)

Tranquility Speaks said...

I wish your Mom great health and may Lord watch over her. I wish all of you a very Happy and blessed Thanksgiving. Hugs to you and your Mom :)

Vicky said...

Sweet friend, I was so excited and extremely touched to find such a surprise waiting for me in the mail box this weekend. I am hanging onto to the hope that your time with Mama Rose is precious and love filled. Praying you feel the presence of God wrapping you in a warm blanket of comfort and peace. Love to you all and please give Miss Rose a hug from me.

Love and many prayers!

Gail said...

Oh Jackie - I feel your journey so deep in my heart and I am so honored to be part of you going home to be with your Mama and Daddy. She is SO lovely. Home is where the heart is. How well we know. :-)
Loving you this Thanksgiving and always.. Big hugs to your Mama and Daddy, BIG!!!
Gail
peace.....

Craver Vii said...

We will miss you here, but we know that your time is being invested well. May these days be filled with sweet fellowship and appreciation for all that the Lord has provided. God bless you and your family, dear Jackie. :-)

Unknown said...

Dear Jackie, I pray you too will have a blessed Thanksgiving. I just received news that my granddaughters best friends were randomely shot on Sunday, while at a friends home in Pleasant Gardens NC. My Madi is devastated. Her best friend will not make it. Another which has died. It is soooo sad. She has cried for 3 days. I am sooo sad. I am so grateful she was not at that house with her friends. I know this is horrible to write about but....I just kind of needed to say how grateful I am...and I hope and pray that all my friends will be safe this Thansgiving weekend. Please travel Safely! Come home safely. PS thank you so much for the post card..I did receive it and forgot to tell you! I am thankful for your friendship Jackie. :):(.

Lew said...

I hope that your time in NC with your Mom brigns peace to you both.