Thursday, November 17, 2011

Lisa

Our "baby" girl turned 30 today.
Where does the time go....

She doesn't like her photo taken (at all!!.. EVER)....so, it is rare that I get a photograph
of her. I am going to post a few that I have.

Happy 30th birthday to our sweet Lisa.

Hawk, Lisa (our daughter) and Carley Rose
May 2010

Photo by D.L. Parrish


Hawk, Lisa, and Carley Rose
July 2010


Lisa, Hawk, and Carley Rose
March 2011


The following photos were taken at Shelby's birthday party.
Shelby is Lisa's niece.

November 2011


Happy Birthday to you, sweet Lisa.....

Love,
Mama

***UPDATE***


I went to Lisa's this evening (Thursday) and took my camera.
She relented....for ONE photo only.

I was happy about that!

 I took a photo of Lisa with her little girl, Carley Rose.


13 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh she is beautiful! Happy Birth-Day to you mama Jackie. A tradition I love! My mom always called me and said that to me since I was the one who gave them BIRTH! lol. She is like my beautiful daughter who hates her pic taken. I don't have many of her as a teen...and now she wishes I did. lol...Hope you both celebrate this day together!

Wanda..... said...

H*A*P*P*Y B*I*R*T*H*D*A*Y L*I*S*A!!!

Eddie Bluelights said...

Lovely daughter and of course lovely mum. Smiles ~ Eddie

Eddie Bluelights said...

Oh! and Happy Birthday to Lisa and tell her not to be camera shy - she is lovely. Smiles ~ Eddie

Diana said...

I don't understand why she doesn't like her picture taken. She is beautiful! Totally opposite from my 30 year old Ginny who is a ham bone!!
Tell Lisa Happy Birthday for me and I really like her short haircut, very cute!
Love Di ♥

Craver Vii said...

My wife was the same way. She didn't want to have her picture taken. I used to try to sneak a shot here and there, but she finally warmed up to the idea as long as I let her see the images and delete any she didn't like.

Your birthday girl's haircut flatters her. Happy Birthday, Lisa!

"Hawk?" What a cool name!

imac said...

happy birthday Lisa, your Moms a great photographer, and you make a great portrait.

Vicky said...

Turning 30 is such a wonderful milestone to reach! Happy Birthday to Lisa! So happy you managed to sneak a few really good shots of her on the sly :)

Sally Wessely said...

She is a beautiful girl. Happy Birthday, Lisa.

tainterturtles said...

What a beautiful picture of Lisa.....her smile is amazing. How wonderful that Lisa and Hawk live so close to you. Great pics Jackie.

Lew said...

Nice looking family and a darling little one! As for my skies, I just pointed the camera in 4 different directions.

Maggie May said...

She's a lovely looking girl and shouldn't be afraid of having her photo taken.
She looks like you, don't you think?
Happy Birthday Lisa.
Maggie X

Nuts in May

Bernie said...

Hello lovely lady, recieved your post card yesterday and was so happy to hear from you I no longer have your e-mail address, am rebuilding my address book so thank you so much.
Beautiful daughter and granddaughter, hope you all had a wonderful day.....:-)Hugs