Stewart....time goes round in circles...so true, my friend...so true. I've enjoyed getting to know you and Julie this year through blogging. You've been so kind to me. I thank you for that...and I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and a very happy New Year. Hugs to you, J.
Cindy...I thought the different expressions were priceless, so you know that I had to try and capture a few of them. Thinking of you today and each day.... Love, J.
Maggie...that look of wonder on a child's face should be bottled and stored to draw on and use forever. :)) Thank you for your sweet visits, my friend.
Vicky...As I listened to Sara sing "Breath of Heaven" I felt a peace that is unexplainable. Thank you for sharing. Thank you, also for the friendship that I have gained through knowing you. I love you, my friend.
21 comments:
I'm glad you are enjoying your grandchildren....her smile is priceless.
Thank you Jackie for all your support and encouraging words. Bless your family for this wonderful Christmas season.
Lisa...My pleasure, my friend. I continue to pray for your Mom daily. Warmest hugs and love to you and your family.
Love,
J.
And a priceless gift too, Jackie.
A wonderful and blessed Christmas to you and your family - and a special hug for your Mama ~ Eddie x
A Merry Christmas to you and your family Jackie :) Loads of love to you :)
Eddie...Thank you so much. I will give that hug to Mama from you. Merry Christmas to you and your family. Hugs from me....
Stillness....I smile when I see your name show up in my comment section. I always wonder how you are. Much love to you. Merry Christmas....
She is such a cutie. Merry Christmas to you and your family. I just became your newest follower.
Have a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New year!
Given to you by your children --- time goes round in circles my friend.
Great shots.
Stewart....time goes round in circles...so true, my friend...so true.
I've enjoyed getting to know you and Julie this year through blogging. You've been so kind to me. I thank you for that...and I wish you and your family a blessed Christmas and a very happy New Year.
Hugs to you,
J.
Merry Christmas Jackie to you and all of yours. And YES, children are a gift of the Lord Hallelujah
Love Gail
peace.....
Gail...Merry Christmas to you and Skipp.
I am thankful for your friendship, and I pray for a happy and healthy new year to you both.
Hugs and love,
J.
Linda...Welcome. I am thankful that you are here among friends. Thank you for following me.
Merry Christmas and a happy New Year to you!!
Hugs,
Jackie
What a beautiful baby and smile.
Cindy...I thought the different expressions were priceless, so you know that I had to try and capture a few of them. Thinking of you today and each day....
Love,
J.
I love that look of wonder that only small children can give.
Lovely photos to treasure.
Maggie X
Nuts in May
Oh Miss Jackie! You got her just right! Love the photos :) A gift I tell you, a pure gift, much like yourself :) Love and blessings to you!
Maggie...that look of wonder on a child's face should be bottled and stored to draw on and use forever. :)) Thank you for your sweet visits, my friend.
Vicky...As I listened to Sara sing "Breath of Heaven" I felt a peace that is unexplainable. Thank you for sharing.
Thank you, also for the friendship that I have gained through knowing you. I love you, my friend.
"Children are a gift..." You've got THAT right! We get to see 7/10 of ours this Friday. Can't wait.
Rebecca...I know you can't wait!! You'll be gettin' lotsa sugar.
What lovely pics you take of your grands. Gifts from the Lord is sooooo right on!
Wendy...Thank you so much. Our grandchildren are such blessings to us.
Love,
J.
Post a Comment