Tuesday, December 27, 2011

My Youngest

She lives next door, and I get to take her photo daily.

My son says that she's gonna be 'blind from the flash' by the time she's three.

She's my youngest Grandchild, and I love her dearly.



16 comments:

Unknown said...

she is the most beautiful baby! oh my goodness they eyes! WOW the eyes! I would be taking a million pictures of her as well. YOU GO GRANDMA! I do what I basically want as well hehehe we have deserved the right....lol

Craver Vii said...

She's so adorable you don't need flash, the way she lights up the room! What a sweet smile!!

The vignetting on that second pic was a nice touch.

Eddie Bluelights said...

I've heard of "Ole Blue Eyes" but not "Young Blue Eyes" . . . . . and aren't they just sky blue? I expect the ladies will be chasing him when he grows up LOL.

Smiles and hugs ~ Eddie

Wendy said...

What an absolutely gorgeous child!!! Grandchildren are true blessings that we are lucky enough to have in our life.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas with your family.
Hugs

Cindy said...

Wow, wow, wow!!! She is so beautiful. I can't get over those blue eyes and such a beautiful smile. Looks like a very happy baby.

tainterturtles said...

Ohhhh, so beautiful. What a lucky grandma!!!!

Bless you Jackie.

Tamara said...

Oh Jackie, her beautiful azure blue eyes are striking! Isn't being Ga'Ma just the best?

Gail said...

Oh my those blue, blue eyes - so innocent and so beautiful :-)
Love Gail
peace.....

This Is My Blog - fishing guy said...

Jackie: What great eye color, no wonder you love to take her photo.

Suldog said...

Amazing eyes! And these photos, as with some of your others from an earlier post about grandchildren, could definitely be published.

Eileen said...

Very beautiful eyes! Talk about 'baby blue'! And she looks like such a happy baby (even her eyes smile!). Is she good-natured? She sure seems so!
Beautiful photographs, Jackie! Thanks for sharing them!

Isn't being a grandmother the MOST AMAZING thing? I ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Sally Wessely said...

If I saw those blue eyes everyday, I would be photograph happy too! She is absolutely beautiful! I had to laugh about what your son had to say. My grandkids groan when I bring out the camera and no longer agree to cooperate.

Jinksy said...

Lucky you, to have a nearby excuse for baby pics! LOL ♥

Tranquility Speaks said...

I've never seen bluer eyes! She is such a cute and pretty child. I am doing well Jackie, and I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year :D Have a splendid weekend!

Lew said...

What gorgeous blue eyes! I se why your camera is busy. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Eddie Bluelights said...

Err! sorry!!!
Errata
For the rubbish I wrote please read:
"I expect the boys will be chasing her when she grows up - tell her she will be able to have her pick from all, she will be so lovely!

LOL

Cheers _ Eddie