only tears
I can't stop crying.
My heart is broken over the tragedy at the Connecticut school this morning.
To feel the anguish and the horror that those family members are going through is almost unbearable to me.
There are no words, right now.
Only tears.....
6 comments:
Unbelievable. That is the saddest town in America tonight. Oh so sad, but heavy is the heart of the teachers, knowing what it is like to look into a learning face, with so much to live for.
And knowing a teacher's heart.
Blessings and Bear hugs from Canadian friends in a horrid time!
Oh...I know I just can't believe it!
I am watching it now - my heart goes out to the mommies who won't be able to put their babies to sleep tonight.
sandie
I couldn't even function at work today...couldn't concentrate. I felt the pain of all those parents and community members. Soooo sad. Our country will never forget this tragedy of the very young.
I keep reminding myself that all these children are now in the arms of our Lord Jesus Christ...this helps my aching heart.
You are not alone. I awoke in the middle of the night and could not stop my tears. I will be sending prayers and cyber hugs out to all who are hurting, and there are millions of us.
Post a Comment