Thank you for sharing this. I am heartbroken over this tragedy. I am also honored to be in the same profession as this amazing young woman.
We will heal, eventually. But until then, it is so heartwarming to know that the world is filled with such love and light as this young teacher.
We are all absolutely sickened by it over here. Such a waste........ so pointless and cruel.Maggie XNuts in May
It is such a sad time. It is hard to know what to say. Thank God for God. sandie
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Thank you for sharing this. I am heartbroken over this tragedy. I am also honored to be in the same profession as this amazing young woman.
We will heal, eventually. But until then, it is so heartwarming to know that the world is filled with such love and light as this young teacher.
We are all absolutely sickened by it over here. Such a waste........ so pointless and cruel.
Maggie X
Nuts in May
It is such a sad time. It is hard to know what to say. Thank God for God. sandie
Post a Comment