Friday, February 8, 2013

Finished

The woodshed is completed (except the painting part...and that's my job. )

Here are some photos that I took of the project after Paul finished it.
Daddy came over this morning because he and Paul are going to Nashville (GA not TN) to get a trailer load of hay for Daddy's donkeys.

Paul had put something inside the completed woodshed that he thought would make Daddy smile...and it did.

Paul shows Daddy the flooring of our woodshed.



A smile for my Daddy...

11 comments:

Parsley said...

The flooring is perfect. I do the painting for project like this too.

Now, for giggles, ever hear of the saying about taking a kid out behind the woodshed? (For a spanking) made me smile to think you helped your Dad with a woodshed. ;-)

Patty said...

Looks like Paul did a terrific job on the floor and the complete building. Hope the two of them have a safe trip to and from Nashville, GA Have a great week-end. I'm hoping we won't be getting any of that snow expecting to hit NY/Boston area.

Jackie said...

Hi Patty...Thank you. I'll tell Paul; I tell him a lot what a good job he did, but it never hurts to repeat it.
I, too, hope you don't get any of that snow that will be coming to the Northeast.
I have friends in that area, and I am worried about them.
Take care....and thank you again for your faithful visits and kind comments.
Have a great weekend, my friend.
Love,
Jackie

Jackie said...

I remember that old saying, too...
The woodshed is one that Paul built for us, and he is showing it to my Daddy (who encouraged Paul to make the floor out of fire brick.) At first, Paul thought it would be "too much" to put a brick floor in a woodshed, but once he started the flooring project, he enjoyed the challenge and we think it turned out nicely.
I enjoy visiting your blog,my friend, and as always it is so nice to see you here.
I hope that you have a lovely weekend.
Love,
Jackie

jack69 said...

Hey looks great. Everyman wants one of these as his very own!!!! Glad Daddy got a smile out of the lounge and ice chest!!! NEAT!
((HUGS))
Sherry & Jack

Craver Vii said...

Does it have a basement? ;-)

Jackie said...

Thank you Sherry and Jack....Glad you like it!
We like it; I hope this nice weather continues for you as you enjoy Florida.
Hugs to you both,
Jackie

Jackie said...

...attic!!
Hugs to you, Craver

Eddie Bluelights said...

Congratulations to Paul on a wonderful job and he deserves a sit down after all that inventiveness and hard work. ' am laughing at Craver Vii's comment, "Does it have a basement?" Tell him no because there is no elevator or stairs. LOL
Smiles and Hugs ~ Eddie

PS Thank you for your kind comment at my place

Jackie said...

My pleasure, my friend. Always a pleasure to visit you and your sweet wife in England via your blog. I feel like family, now.
And...don't give Paul any ideas about elevators (lifts in your country?) or stairs.
Enough is enough...
Hugs,
Jackie

Tranquility Speaks said...

Wow! That's brilliant work! Impeccable I must say.