Paul took this photo of our lake lot from his kayak.
The lot is in Florida; we don't live here at the lake...but enjoy quiet times here.
My Daddy built everything on the lot (that God didn't put there)...the picnic shelter, shuffleboard court, lake house, boat ramp and both docks.
It's amazing to me how much my Daddy has built over the years.
Amazing, to me....
The lot is in Florida; we don't live here at the lake...but enjoy quiet times here.
It's amazing to me how much my Daddy has built over the years.
Amazing, to me....
The dock on the left side of the photo is the one I learned to swim from when I was a girl.
The one on the right is Mama's favorite spot on which to sit.
Like looking for Waldo, if you look carefully, you will find me in the photo.

11 comments:
There you are! Sitting quietly in a beautiful spot. :-)
Is that you sitting cross legged in the far right?
♥ Tamara
WOW! Beautiful photo!
You are in red, on the right, by the end of the fence!!!! :-)
LOL you even have on a red shirt. Love the photo and the history. Now we know where you got the building gene. Peace
Wrong, wrong. They all guessed wrong. I see you up in the trees, swinging from branch to branch.
It is a gift to be able to build things that last. I like doing things with my hands, but when I "Frankenstein" something together, durability is definitely not how people describe it. That doesn't keep me from dabbling, though. I have statistics and probability on my side, so that if I keep messing with stuff, I should EVENTUALLY be able to put something together right. ;-)
Anyway, kudos to your dad for being able to build something good.
Beautiful photo Jackie. I see you too! Happy Thursday.
Hugs,
Cindy
That is beautiful - do you have a home there?
What a picture straight from Heaven, Jackie - so wonderful that your clever father made all those things and you enjoyed them all from your girlhood.
Yes I can see you in red (lady in red) and I wonder if you are playing the guitar for us.
Nicely captured by Paul with his camera too.
Hugs ~ Eddie
Hello Jackie! What an amazing shot! I love the little "you" in red! The white dock is so beautiful and the water is so peaceful you can see the reflection of the dock. WOW, I would love to sit on that dock....not in the summer when it is humid, but maybe the spring or fall...Have a wonderful week. It is almost Valentines Day and Saturday my BD and I will be watching grandkids, so my son and his wife can have their taxes done. At least they are getting them done....I think I will wait until April ARGH! Maybe go out to dinner Sat. night. :)
Hi Jackie, I forgot to log out of my office actt...so that's why Washington County Board of Realtors showed up...hopefully this one is actually me! Lindalu!
The amount of work your dad has done is beyond amazing! It's such a beautiful place to go to when you want some quiet time :)
Post a Comment