Monday, May 18, 2015

Our Baby Grand






I look at the photos that I took of her today and catch my breath as to how quickly our
baby Grand has grown. 
Sigh


I took this photo of her (below) almost 4 years ago.
It seems like yesterday.

15 comments:

Nan Keltie Potter said...

Cute pics! I know you enjoy her so much! Our four grands (all boys) don't live close enough for us to enjoy on a regular basis. Two are 12 hours north, the other two are 6.5 hours south. Thanks for the post from you I found and the encouragement to jump-start my writing here. Blessings to you!

Anonymous said...

She is enjoying her time...

Anvilcloud said...

It goes by in a blur.

She has gorgeous eyes.

I see the bird bath is well secured.

Linda said...

How adorable!!!! Yes, indeed, they grow fast, don't they? Thank you for the smiles. Blessings

suz said...

Wonderful pictures. Indeed, you truly have a photograhic eye. And a beautiful model then and now. Love to come visit your postings. - Karen

DJan said...

She's beautiful, Jackie, then and now. You are so lucky. :-)

NanaDiana said...

She was beautiful then and is even more beautiful now! What a sweet little girl- xo Diana

troutbirder said...

Beautiful beautiful blue eyes...:)

Linda Seppa Salisbury said...

Hi Jackie,
Thank you so much for your post on my blog. It was so encouraging to hear from you, Yes, I do pray for the college students in my classes. :) How wonderful to know that you have done that too. I am so grateful for your wonderful comments for our dear Vicky.
Your granddaughter is such a treasure. What beautify braids and eyes. We have 14 grandchildren, five that live near to us in Spokane. They are such a blessing!

God Bless you, Jackie!
Linda

NanaDiana said...

Just popping back in to thank you for visiting my blog. I don't have an email for you so thought I would tell you here. xo Diana

Tamara said...

Oh Dear Jackie! She is growing up so fast. Are Baby Grand's eyes still as blue?

Jackie said...

Yes, Tamara. They are crystal blue.
My prayers for you as you go through your treatments.
Love you.
Jackie

Tamara said...

Thank you for your prayers and love.

Sparky said...

She's a cutie. I pray she can always be happy, free and safe.
Y'all have a blessed day. ~:)

Anonymous said...

She is a sweetheart. I have a great niece who just turned 5. They grow and learn so fast!