Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Sunday Fun

The climbing wall was a hit with the Grands.

21 comments:

Stephanie said...

Looks like great fun! I hope you are doing well, dear Jackie. Thinking of you.... Hugs!

suz said...

What amazing fun!! Love the tree house, the fireman's pole, the climbing wall, and the hammock underneath it all. Making memories that will last a lifetime. Glad to see you back. - Karen

Eddie Bluelights said...

Shame I could not comment on the last post ~ wanted to say the tree house is fantastic and well built by your clever Paul and the grands architectural input was impressive too. This climbing wall is the icing on the cake . . . . really great.

Hope you and the whole family are well . . . . hugs, Eddie :)

Anvilcloud said...

It looks like you could have just built the wall and left the rest. ;)

Anonymous said...

Jackie, I just saw your comment/prayer on Stephanie's blog. I have been praying for the family as well.
I took a long break from blogging, then lost all photos,my blog, friends and have been slowly starting over. So happy to have a way to contact you. I love this fun photo and I hope you enjoyed Mother's Day.

Jackie said...

Thank you, Stephanie. Hopefully, we are on the mend here.
So sweet of you to stop in and leave a comment here at Teacher's Pet.
Love,
Jackie

Jackie said...

Hi Eddie. Since you and I have been e-mailing during my absence, you know that I have been praying for you. I appreciate your prayers for me and for my family.
I'm glad you like the tree house. Paul is a wonderful builder (and designer)....and does everything with perfection. It is a pleasure to help him work.
Sending you and Maggie and Harry much love,
Jackie

Jackie said...

I smile!
Yes. They love the climbing wall....but it's because it is NEW. The playhouse with its deck and the fireman's pole were just as delightful to them when they were new. They love the entire tree house (as do Paul and I.)
Thank you for stopping by at "Teacher's Pet."
I send you a warm smile.
J.

Jackie said...

Mildred....
Thank you for your sweet comments.
I bowed and prayed for Stephanie's GrandPa. I don't know her....nor do I know him, but I know how much one loves one's Grandparents...and how much they mean to one's life. I do hope that he recovers from this open heart surgery.
I stopped by your blog and left you a comment. I love the photo you shared of the iron fence.
We will be going through your town very soon as we head North.....to our Home away from home.
Sending you love,
Jackie

Wendy said...

Don't they just love climbing walls? Great exercise and keeps them happy and active. Oh, just read the comments above and must check out your earlier posts. Hope all is well with you! Thanks for stopping by my blog. As you can see, I don't blog much anymore. Too much else going on.
Lots of hugs

Jackie said...

Hi Karen. The fireman's pole was THE hit....until they discovered the climbing wall. :)
The next addition will be a tubular slide....but that is a little way off for now.
Thank you for the welcome back. I've missed you.
Love,
Jackie

Jackie said...

Thank you for stopping by here and commenting, Wendy. Yes. I understand about not blogging because of much else going on. Sending you hugs and smiles from here in South Georgia.
J.

Maggie May said...

Now thats lovely........ and don't the colours of the climbers look brilliant against the climbing apparatus!
Maggie x

Maggie May said...

Thanks Jackie, for the lovely card. I do appreciate it. Hope you're feeling heaps better.
Maggie x

Jackie said...

I agree about their lovely-colored clothing. They are precious in every way to me!
Sending you love, Maggie.

Jackie said...

My honor to pray for you and Harry....
Love you both,
Jackie

DJan said...

It's simply fantastic, and the kids know how to appreciate a climbing wall, don't they? It calls to me, too. :-)

Jackie said...

Come on!
:)

Tamara said...

Oh Jackie! What fun!

Jackie said...

Tamara....It is SUCH fun!! I can't tell you how wonderful it is to sit in my swing and watch the Grands playing knowing that they are having fun...and are safe.
Love,
J.

Red Rose Alley said...

Hello Jackie,
I saw your blog on Nana Diana's blog. Your name, "Teacher's Pet" caught my eye, as my daughter just taught her first year of second grade. What a cute picture of the kids climbing the wall. I actually had one of these at my home for my son's birthday when he was little. I really like your posts - they are simple and sweet. Me and my daughters also have a blog, and we would love it if you would visit us and follow., and I would certainly come back and follow you as well. It's nice to meet new friends, and you have such a lovely blog. I hope to hear from you, and have a sweet day.

~Sheri at Red Rose Alley