Saturday, June 2, 2012


My husband and I drove to Forsyth, Georgia, (between Macon and Atlanta) and spent the day and night on Thursday before our son-in-law's graduation on Friday.



Our son-in-law's dream has been to be a State Trooper. He spent 8 months away from his home and family as he was in training to be a member of the Georgia State Patrol.


Friday morning at 10 A.M., his dream and hard work became a reality. He was awarded his diploma, his badge and his hat. The ceremony was a beautiful one. We are very proud of him!




We all drove to Jacksonville, Florida, today (Saturday) and had his celebration at Ruth's Chris Steakhouse.

It was a beautiful weekend....












6 comments:

Cindy said...

Congratulations to your son-in-law!!!! Happy Sunday Jackie.

Hugs,
Cindy

Rob-bear said...

Congratulations to your son-in-law.

DJan said...

How wonderful! Congratulations to your son-in-law for his achievement. What a nice day for a graduation ceremony. :-)

Eileen said...

Congratulations to your son-in-law! I'm sure you are all so proud of him!
I will keep him in my prayers, for God's Protection as he enters into this profession of service. I've always had a great respect and much gratitude for those who serve and protect the public.
Love and Prayers,
Eileen

Rune Eide said...

Congratulations to both of you - I see I have to be careful if I ever get to Florida ...

PS Thank you for the nice comment!

Wanda..... said...

Congratulations to your son-in-law, Jackie!